You’ve seen Emma + Chris’ details, ceremony, and portraits… So now it’s time for the reception photos!
But before I get too much into them, I have to relay a tiny story. You see, the bridal party was a bit late getting back for the reception, and we all wondered what was up. Once they arrived, I was clued in. They’d stepped in to stop a fight! In the middle of their portrait session, they noticed two homeless men starting to beat up on each other and the groom and groomsmen stepped in while the photographers called the police. So the delay? Totally understandable. 😉
Anyway, the reception itself was incredible fun, and captured so well by We Heart Photography! Again, I’m going to try to let the photos speak for themselves. 😉
Congratulations again, Chris and Emma!! I loved celebrating your wedding with you!!!! <3!!!!
Emma + Chris’ Whimsical Music-Themed Wedding at House of Blues San Diego Wedding Details:
- Venue: House of Blues (Ceremony at Naval Station San Diego)
- Planning, Design, Stationery, Reception Florals, Styling: Events by Elisa
- Bouquets: Penny Blooms Floral Design
- Boutonnieres: HBixbyArtworks
- Hair Flower: PetalBlushLove
- Cake: San Diego Desserts
- Catering: O’s American Kitchen
- Photography: We Heart Photography