After Michelle and Dave’s toes-in-the-sand beach ceremony, their guests were treated to a San Diego sunset on the patio of The Shores Hotel, under big Chinese lanterns!
It was windy during setup, so we used shells at each place setting to hold down the menus and napkins!
Once it got dark, the lanterns truly looked magical!
Michelle and Dave felt very strongly about wanting to dance. And dance!
And just before sunset, Bryan whisked them away for some truly gorgeous photographs. Seriously, they look so happy, so in love, and so beautiful in these!
Of course I asked Bryan to take a photo of myself and Rachael with the happy couple… And a few of their photo bombing friends!
Thank you, Michelle and Dave, for putting your faith in me to plan your big day! It was so much fun and so beautiful!!!
Michelle + Dave’s Classic Beach Wedding at La Jolla Shores Hotel Wedding Details:
- Venue: La Jolla Shores Hotel
- Planning, Design, Stationery, Styling: Events by Elisa
- Hair/Makeup: Audra Rene Studio
- Florals: Diane’s Flowers Please
- Linens: Classy Covers
- Lanterns: Concepts Event Design
- Cake: San Diego Desserts
- Cake Pops: Calculated Whisk
- Officiant: Rev. Christopher Tuttle
- DJ/Emcee/Lighting: Hit It Music Productions
- Videography: Porcelain Rose Productions
- Photography: Bryan N. Miller Photography