I designed every page of the printed materials for this wedding, from the invitations to the programs to the menus, vows, table numbers, guestbook tree cards, candy buffet signs, and even escort cards!
I’m a sucker for matching paper goods. I love so much to see beautiful coordinating stationery, so it was a ton of fun to be able to provide this design service for Michelle and Dave!
It all started with the invitation. Michelle and Dave wanted something classic and a little bit beachy, in colors that roughly translated to a light lavender and turquoise. Working from an inspiration board Michelle and I created on Pinterest, we came up with a simple custom design featuring “California” palm trees (per Dave’s request, the tall ones!).
They liked a pocketfold design, and wanted additional pieces too. Like this custom map:
I think the whole thing came together well.
Okay, now that I’ve tortured you with my obviously-taken-at-home photographs (sorry; I really do need to make sure to always bring a copy of my couple’s custom invitations for their wedding photographers to take!), here are the “real” ones from the day of the wedding, courtesy of Bryan N. Miller!
I feel so strongly that printed goods help to bring together the entire look of the wedding day, so I was so happy to be able to provide all of these!!! 🙂
Michelle + Dave’s Classic Beach Wedding at La Jolla Shores Hotel Wedding Details:
- Venue: La Jolla Shores Hotel
- Planning, Design, Stationery, Styling: Events by Elisa
- Hair/Makeup: Audra Rene Studio
- Florals: Diane’s Flowers Please
- Linens: Classy Covers
- Lanterns: Concepts Event Design
- Cake: San Diego Desserts
- Cake Pops: Calculated Whisk
- Officiant: Rev. Christopher Tuttle
- DJ/Emcee/Lighting: Hit It Music Productions
- Videography: Porcelain Rose Productions
- Photography: Bryan N. Miller Photography